Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Assignments

Hey everybody!

Just got a great update from Jeff regarding the rehearsal last night. I'm carving out some time over the next few days to write, and will send some material to play with on Sunday. I have received small assignments from Kathy and Ashley and would love to have a few more for my stew pot. They can be tiny or big, according to your whim. I am pasting in Kathy's assignment to me below, to give you an example, but anything goes, so send 'em on.
Be Well,
LISA D.

KATHY'S ASSIGNMENT TO LISA
I would like for you to write some conversation between Icarus and Dedalus at any point in there relationship.
Some examples:

Deadalus explains birds to a 3 year old Icarus
Deadalus finally lets Icarus know he has been developing wings for them to fly away from their prison
the two planning their escape
conversation while flying
Icarus' thoughts flying fast on his descent into the ocean
Dedalus speaking to his son sometime after his death

or anything else that strikes your fancy

other archetypes I'm interested in:

the Wright brothers and their sister Amelia Earhart

No comments: